Irrigation Engineering Manager
Salary: $100,101 (DOE)
Deadline: Open Until filled
- This position is responsible for planning, organizing, overseeing and managing the engineering activities and system operations of the Gila River Indian Irrigation and Drainage District (GRIIDD)
- Including the design, construction and inspection of complex projects related to GRIIDD facilities and operations. This position is responsible for coordinating assigned activities with various departments of the Gila River Indian Community and outside agencies.
- Serve as technical specialist in the fields of water management, measurement, supply, automation, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, water quality, drainage, and storm water management for the GRIIDD.
- Bachelor degree in Agricultural, Civil Engineering or a closely related field and ten (10) years of engineering experience in irrigation conveyance systems and design or irrigation systems operations and maintenance.
- including SCADA and contract administration or closely related field.
- Include three (3) years of experience supervising professionals or multi-disciplined crafts.
For a complete position description and to apply online, visit GRIC at selfservice.gric.nsn.us/mss/employmentopportunities/default.aspx, find the position number 20155-1 and click Apply or Job Description to review full job description. For questions, call 520-562-9800