Water Resource Specialist
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Deadline: Until filled
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the PVACD Superintendent, the candidate will:
- Full time position
- Sort, research, and analyze water right data;
- Participate in field activities;
- Participate in meetings with local, state, and federal agencies and area schools, which may require out of town travel;
- Conduct information workshops and attend conferences as required;
- Such other duties deemed necessary or assigned.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience and/or training and a Bachelor’s Degree from an accreditedcollege or university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate in written and oral formats
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Employment Requirements and Required Documents
- Must possess and maintain a valid New Mexico Driver’s License
- Must submit a letter of interest and resume/curriculum vitae
Submittal of Documents
May be submitted in person at the offices of the PVACD, 2303 East Second, Roswell, New Mexico 88201 or by email directed to Aron Balok, firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls regarding the position will be accepted.
Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law.
The specific statements shown in each statement of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. The represented elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the listed job.
Pecos Valley Artesian Conservancy District reserves the right to cancel, change, or close any advertised position at any time.