EHS Lean Specialist
Location: St. George, UT
Close Date: Until Filled
- This new role will support the team by implementing and championing Safety, Lean, Production, and Environmental initiatives.
- Train and implement solutions to improve productivity, safety activities, and quality.
- Lead Safety Program to ensure employee safety and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with the team.
- Provide direction for the production team in the event that unsafe acts or conditions are observed.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to attain maximum safety, product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
- Industrial Safety or a technical discipline is desired.
- Minimum 3 years business operations, plant engineering, or manufacturing experience, including 1-2 years of proven success with process improvement programs.
- Experience delivering OSHA-compliant Safety programs in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of welding concepts and liquid industrial coating applications.
- Certification in OSHA General Industry Outreach Trainer program.
- Certification in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and 5S processes strongly preferred.