Labor Coating Technician
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Close Date: Until Filled
- Surface Preparation of the area in which epoxy will be applied.
- Perform functions of a Laborer as required.
- Sandblast to remove debris from metal.
- Operate electric and hand tools.
- Operate a high PSI pressure washer and spray gun.
- Keep tools, equipment and work area clean.
- Promote company Goals and Philosophies.
- Must be willing to travel in and out of state when needed.
- Must feel comfortable working in a confined space for long periods.
- Willing to complete a field training in Massachusetts.
- Willing to learn and perform work according to the company’s procedure.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Complete a Full-Face Respirator Fit Test for pre-employment.
- Able to complete a “Confined Space Training” (provided by A&W)
- Able to complete OSHA 10 and other safety training. (provided by A&W)
- Able to travel to Massachusetts for an on-going field training.
- Cherry L Martinez – Sr. Recruiter