Location: Remote (Parkersburg, WV)
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares cost estimates of steel pipe and fittings for competitive bids.
- Analyzes data to determine manufacturing capabilities at individual facilities.
- Manages estimates for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost-effectiveness.
- Consults with Sales and provides Sales with detailed scopes of work for competitive bids.
- Provides information and guidance to Project Managers on all details of an estimate once the project has been awarded.
- Reviews estimates done by other Estimators, as needed.
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field.