Location: Orem, UT
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Lead evaluation of production processes needing improvement and recommend solutions to management.
- Work with management/supervision, Operations, QA, and Maintenance to develop best practices.
- Implement best practices and train affected personnel in their application.
- Drive process improvement through statistical analysis and Lean toolbox.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to attain maximum safety, product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
- Train and mentor department subject matter experts in the application of the continuous improvement system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a technical discipline desired.
- Minimum 3 years business operations, plant engineering or manufacturing experience to include 1-2 years of process improvement program proven success.
- Understanding of welding concepts and liquid industrial coating applications.
- Certification in Lean Manufacturing processes strongly preferred.