Location: Saginaw, TX
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Design, development, and delivery of effective water transmission applications.
- Lead design sessions and review sessions with engineering, operations, production control team members, and other members of the organization including all levels of management.
- Review and assess vendor proposals.
- Manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Manage application design through the various lifecycle stages from business needs through design and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, parallel projects.
- Must have excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, CADS, and other project management programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication, advanced mathematics, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team environment.