Deadline: Until Filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Execute market, resource, analytical, strategic, transmission and policy assessments for project development.
- Gather customer/market information and offer recommendations to answer key business questions.
- Quantify risk and rewards to prioritize commercial activity and drive development and sales.
- Proactively manage customer and partner deliverables to ensure excellence and consistency.
- Analyze and evaluate data, creating innovative advanced analytics and data visualizations.
- Conduct effective and proactive customer and partner engagement.
- Communicate value proposition and financial performance to drive site agreements, unit sales and, PPAs.
- Collaborate on special projects related to strategic customer engagement and partnership programs.
- Develop project portfolio through site identification, permitting, and negotiating transactional documents.
- Work closely with engineering and technical sales team to prepare project proposals in a timely manner.
- BBA/BA/BS in business, finance, accounting, or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in renewable energy project development, market analysis, transmission interconnection, land
acquisition, permitting and system organization & implementation.
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint for financial modeling and presentations.
- Excellent written, analytical, and organizational skills, including the proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Curiosity and excitement to learn about the many disciplines of science and finance involved in Hydropower
- Experience in energy, particularly renewable energy, is preferred.
- Ability to travel up 25%.