Location: Parkersburg, WV
Close Date: Until Filled
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program for the Parkersburg Manufacturing facility.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives coordinated with production procedures to maximize product compliance and minimize costs.
- Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous monitoring of production in progress as well as finished product.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; and the fundamentals of plane geometry, solid geometry, and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and five years related experience or 10 years equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of five years managerial experience.
- Requires an active AWS CWI certification.