Location: Atlanta, GA
Deadline: Until Filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Review customer water resource data to determine the most valuable project scope (turbine and array sizing).
- Create and manage sales tools for developing system solutions and value optimization.
- Create customer proposals and presentations demonstrating the benefits, value and financial payback .
- Use financial modeling tools to calculate cost of energy, payback period and project IRR
- Meet with clients, as part of the sales team, for sales presentations, and to develop customer offering.
- Provide timely response to customer technical requests during the sales process.
- Develop and maintain core knowledge of Emrgy’s technology, product offering and sales strategy.
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities .
- Manage their own book of sales opportunities developing from origination to order.
- BS degree in engineering, preferred background in electrical, mechanical, or systems
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Be curious and excited to learn about the many disciplines of science and engineering involved in Hydropower and renewables.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills, and data analysis/modeling.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in energy, particularly renewable energy, preferred.
- Ability to travel up 50%.