Location: Pacific Northwest Territory (WA, OR, ID)
Deadline: Open until filled
Salary: TBD based on qualifications
- Understand and communicate Alligare’s product offerings, functionality, positioning, and competitive advantage to customers in the geography.
- Develop and execute a territory plan for focus market segments, including Aquatics/Irrigation, Bare-ground, Range & Pasture, and Forestry.
- Manage and grow existing customer base by understanding and anticipating customer needs & collaborating with the national account team to support local branches.
- Inherent ability to gain trust and influence with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in non-crop vegetation management, as well as aquatic weed and algae management, is desirable.
- BS/BA (preferably) in Ag Business or Agricultural Sciences.
- Ability to travel extensively within territory 30-50%.
- Reliable transportation with clean driving record.
- Goal of becoming successful in performing territory development activities and personal growth opportunities within Alligare.
For more information: contact Dave Blodget, Regional Manager- West, at 661-599-3231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.